Once in awhile a property comes along that will take your breath away.
And that was the precise intent of an owner who had no budget, no restraint andNo Fear.You see, that visionary owner was Mark Simo, co-founder and CEO of NO FEAR and Spy Optics in Carlsbad, California as well as the TransWorld Business website that launched in 2005.
Mark Simo sold this La Costa estate several years ago to owners who have maintained the tradition of expensively upgrading the property. It is estimated that replacement cost for this custom estate would be in the $3.5 million range, which is currently offered at $2.695 million.
- Stunning gated entry onto very private estate grounds.
- 5700 square feet of elegance with views that would stop a golfers heart along with 150 feet of La Costa Golf Course frontage.
- Bright six-car garage with skylights and glass garage doors. The perfect home for expensive toys!
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen overlooking the exquisite pool and the golf course lake.
- Limestone, granite and slate free-floating stairs.
- Two-story master suite that defies imagination.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and media room.
- Movie-Star quality throughout.
- Perfect home for both intimate and large-scale entertaining
For an appointment to see this offering, please call Mike or Roberta Murphy at 760 402 9101/9102.